Plan Your SAGES 2023 Meeting from Any Device.
Virtual Attendees: View Livestreams and Recordings from the App
SAGES is happy to announce that the 2023 app is ready for download from the Apple and Google Play Stores. This year, we are asking all meeting attendees (virtual and live) to login using your registration email address and your registration confirmation number.
We are pushing updates daily to the app containing descriptions, room and time changes, speaker assignments and more. Please look for the update data flag in the app and tap it when it appears to get the most up-to-date content. If you need technical support or have any questions, comments, or concerns please [email protected], or Direct Message the Twitter Account @SAGES_Updates, or by phone at (310) 437-0544 x 100.
Please use the Login Button on the App Home page to Login. Use your registration email address and your registration confirmation number to login.
- Ability to synchronize data across multiple devices (e.g. desktop/phone/table)
- Ability to rate and comment on sessions
- Ability to message other users and receive messages from them
- Ability to export all noted and starred items to a single email at the end of the meeting.
The SAGES 2023 App will have the following features:
- Full meeting schedule with the ability to create your own custom schedule
- Desktop/Laptop Version for planning your meeting in a more comfortable way
- Bookmarking and note-taking ability with one-touch summary email
- Access to livestreamed and recorded sessions!
- Eventually, access to the entire meeting recordings
- Searching and filtering by keywords and topics with auto-suggest/auto-complete
- Full abstract and poster listings
- Full exhibitor, sponsor, and learning center listings
- Logged-in users may message each other
- Ability to leave comments/ask questions during sessions
- Twitter Integration
- …and more!